[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 18:12:52 UTC 2010

Cindy,

I need a little clearer picture of this.  If you are cutting a slice  in
the fabric every 1 inche [for eexample] and you have someone taking every
other strip and pulling, do you get one strip that is 1 inche wide?  Or are
you saying you don't pull it all the way to the end and then have one
continuous  strip that kinda twists up and down the width of the  sheet?

We use to tare fabric [cotton woven type] this way as it will tear on the
grain of the fabric and for quilts that is better.

Joyce