[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Apr 5 18:48:02 UTC 2010

Well, you do get 1" strips, but you get the number that you first cut.  Say you were going to cut a piece of fabric that is 8 x 11.  You would cut 10 cuts and grab a hold of the top of  # 1,3,5,7,9,11 and the other person would grab a hold of #2,4,6,8,10  then pull.  You would end up with 11 strips, 1"wide and 8 " long since that was the original length of your fabric.

Did that make it more clear?

Cindy Z.