[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 19:01:44 UTC 2010

OK I understand.

I have heard of doing these strips and leaving 1 1/2  inches not torn
through so you actually have one continuous strip.  The only one that you  have
torn completely is the first  strip at the top and the last  strip.  You are
suppose to work the part in that is not cut totally  through.  I wanted to
ask how that part works in.

I had found this information somewhere  on the internet or EBay  regarding
knitting and crocheting with fabric strips.  I can't remember  where I read
this, but it caught my interest as you can purchase so many calico  fabrics.
 I will have to poke around and see what I come up with.   This sounds like
it might make a good class!

Joyce