[Nfb-krafters-korner] strips of fabric

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 5 19:45:37 UTC 2010

Joyce, I am so happy to hear that your hand is getting better.  Yes, I
believe that a doctor would miss another sliver right under his nose.  My
Mother was in the hospital recently and the care she recieved was pretty
poor.

The last time I was at Great NOrthern Weaving they had rows and rows of
fabric.  The widths were all different and you probably wouldn't find the
same fabric twice.  I haven't been there in quite a while since I bought a
lot the last time I was there. . Once a friend said she had to have a rug
made out of one of the fabrics I had because she said her wallpaper in her
bathroom was exactly the same pattern.  Of course, once the rug was
crocheted the pattern didn't show but the colors matched.

Carol----- Original Message -----