[Nfb-krafters-korner] strips of fabric

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 21:28:26 UTC 2010

I checked out their website and I am a little puzzled here.  I take it
that with the rag coils you have to purchase a minimum of 10 as it said
something like 10 to 49 is $2.50  and I am assuming that is per roll, but  it does
not give you any choice in size or should I say width.  I would  prefer to
get what I purchase in the same width.  Do you know if you have  to request
that?

I understand  that you do not have a choice in colors, but it does say  it
will cost you .25 if you want particular colors.  Do you have any idea  what
is meant by that?

Have you ever checked out what they make from the sock tubes?  Do they
crochet or weave this together?

I did find the kits that they make the baby blocks out of.  You can  knit
or crochet them and cranston prints put the kits out.  The fabric is  already
cut in strips for you.  It seems like I purchased one of them, but  I did
not know where to purchase the 3 inche foam blocks that you needed to make
them.  I might have not bought the kit as I did not know where to get the
blocks.

Joyce