[Nfb-krafters-korner] strips of fabric

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 6 01:08:19 UTC 2010

Joyce, I have only bought from the store here in Michigan so I don't know
what their minimun order.is.  I believe the price they give is per pound.

I did not know that you couldn't choose the color or width.  I don't like
that but I guess because what is availible to them changes constantly they
couldn't do it any other way.

Carol