[Nfb-krafters-korner] foam blocks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 6 23:13:47 UTC 2010

I don't want STYROFROAM .  I need it soft to be put in a baby  block.
There is no upolstri places that I know of that is still open  around here.  I
checked with Joann's and came up empty handed there.   I did a search on the
internet and came up with a bunch of things, but not what  I needl.  Maybe I
am searching with the wrong words.  I used foam  blocks, sponge blocks.  I
need 3 inch blocks.  I have thought of a few  other words to use and will be
off to try them.

Joyce