[Nfb-krafters-korner] foam blocks

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Wed Apr 7 00:35:19 UTC 2010

Joyce,
   You can buy a block of 3" foam (or 2 1 1/2" cushions) from JoAnn's and have someone cut out 3" blocks for you.  All you need is an electric carving knife and someone to cut them. Some people use box cutters to cut foam also.  But if you want perfectly cut 3" blocks I guess you'd have to continue your search.
S & S Worldwide (that I've put up on this site before) list 1 1/2" blocks a set of 30 for $18.99.  Here's the website: http://www.ssww.com/store/product/sku=GA2359/cmc=RV/
You'd have to glue them together to get your 3" blocks. The only other place would be a toy store, like Toys R Us.
   Audrey Wellner
   Sec. Krafters Korner