[Nfb-krafters-korner] trip for favorites

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 18:50:35 UTC 2010

I can't wait for my venture seeking favorites this upcoming week.  I  am
going to Web's  and then to Yankee Candle Factory this Thursday.

I have been to Web's before.  I am going with a list of yarns to look  for
and feel.

Web's  is currently having a sale on the yarn used for the military  hats.
Cascade 100% wool and the Cascade machine wash and dry 100%  wool.  The
price is $4.99 and $6.99/washable for 100 gram balls and  hanks.  The washable
comes in hanks.

One day going in search for my two favorite  things candles and  yarn.

Joyce