[Nfb-krafters-korner] trip for favorites

milfordosborne3 at netzero.net milfordosborne3 at netzero.net
Sun Apr 11 15:43:18 UTC 2010

YOU LUCKY DUCK JOYCE, AND YOU AREN'T TAKING US?. WE LOVE TO GO TO AND SEE THE TWO PLACES THAT YOU ARE GOING TO. HENRY WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE YARN SHOP AND CINDY WOULD LIKE TO SEE YANKEE CANDLE FACTORY. OK, HENRY ADMITS HE LIKES TO SMELL THE CANDLES AND TRY TO GUESS WHAT SCENT IT IS BEFORE I TELL HIM. HAPPY TRAVELING!!!!!
CINDY & HENRY