[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION: What things as a blind crafter do you find difficult in working your craft of choice?

Cindy Sheets slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 16 21:35:56 UTC 2010

I have learned to tink my knitting (un-knit) but sometimes I have problems dropping stitches on very fine work. Also, I have learned to pick-up drop stitches but I find that I have to be extremely careful so that I pull the correct bar back through.

Cindy S.
PS Thanks, Diane for taking on the role of keeping the Friday Question going. You have had some really good questions.