[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION: What things as a blindcrafter do you find difficult in working your craft of choice?

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Apr 16 22:35:28 UTC 2010

If I have knitted pieces that need to be seamed together, I find doing
mattress stitch not the easiest thing.  I have taken a class on how to do
mattress stitch, but wonder if the explanation was made more difficult than
it needed to be.  I'd like to see a blind knitter from this group offer a
class on sewing together side seams, and sewing top seams like what gets
done at shoulder seams, but not a three needle bind off,  in order to see if
I can make better sense out of the mattress stitch technique.

Eileen