[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for new classes

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 20:38:09 UTC 2010

We just used rope.  Since this was a survival weekend, we discussed how the
different knots would be used in that type of application. However, I could
see where they could be useful in crafting.

I think it will be a chalange coming up with the right words to make the
directions understandable, so I would like to start with   just a couple of
knots to see how it goes.

Carol