[Nfb-krafters-korner] New folks plese say hello

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 06:19:25 UTC 2010

Hello Mikki -- and welcome to the list.
Sorry to hear about your vision. I have had various levels of partial sight
through most my life. How much vision do you still have? Can you see colors?
Can you see detail like stitches of yarn?
Just wondering.  Many of the crafts I used to do I still do even though I
can't see them so well any more.  The exception is glass painting, which
really requires some vision.
Hope you find lots to interest you!
--le