[Nfb-krafters-korner] New folks plese say hello

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Tue Apr 27 17:37:55 UTC 2010

Mickie, we are glad to have you.  If you have specific questions about a
certain craft, someone can probably give you some ideas.  Depending on what
part of the country you live in, we may be able to put you in touch with
someone nearby who can share some tips.  If you follow the list for a while,
you will see that we have people doing a large variety of things, but
sometimes it helps to have some one to one exchanges and become friends.  If
you like email, your location won't matter, but face to face may also be
possible.

Ramona