[Nfb-krafters-korner] New folks plese say hello

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 00:29:44 UTC 2010

Mickey,

There are a wide variety of crafters here.  You will enjoy the classes  as
they are given by blind crafters, who share the tricks they have learned and
 everything is told with directions all from a point of view [no pun
intended]  from  us with no sight or low vision.

You should love our beading classes given by Laurie.  We have a basic
earring class for beginners Wednesday evening at 8 p.m. eastern time.

Where do you live?  I live in Connecticut.

Check out our web site at:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

You can sign up for classes over there

Joyce