[Nfb-krafters-korner] New folks plese say hello

Mikki mikki.mousey7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 00:10:15 UTC 2010

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am almost totally blind with a tiny bit of
light perception. I Used to love drawing with pastels and painting caracture
portraits. Now, I do some jewelry and for the most part have been collecting
beads. I have made a few things in the beading department but, nothing that
I am really satisfied with. You know the artist is his own worst critic. I
also have made some dream catchers using embroidery hoops and waxed
string.For the most part since I have lost my sight I have been collecting
craft supplies with the intention of trying one thing or another but not
really finding my way. I figure I would listen in as to how other in my
situation accomplish their crafts and would along the way find my own
crafting identity. Mikki