[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's Question Your most valuable tool.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Apr 30 20:23:31 UTC 2010

Well, there are a few products that have been very helpful to me for
knitting:

First, is my knitting needle gauge that I've had so long I don't remember
what I paid for it.

Second is my little portable abacus that helps me remember both stitch & row
counts when doing more complicated stuff.  I probably paid around $20 for
it.

Third are all the measuring devices; tape measure, yard stick & ruler that
are either tactile marked or have Braille/tactile lines/raised numbers.

Finally are my bead markers that I bought on line in sets of 4 or six
markers and they all feel different with different shaped beads.  They were
not outrageously priced, are very smooth and don't snag yarn  I have anumber
of different sets all very nice.

Eileen