[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Monday Night Chat Room Number

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 21:03:00 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

We have a new Chat Room Conference number.  I have called in to test  it
out a couple of times now, so as of this moment that I am writing this it is
valid and it works well.

The system is easier to work and check out our greeting!

Monday Night Krafters Korner Chat is at 8 P.M. Eastern time
Number is:
218 862 3242

code is 50

You do not have to hit any number signs.  It just pops you in the  chat.

We will be talking about what you would like to ask our experts about Wood
Working.  We will be having the gentlemen join us for a lecture on Wood
Working in May, but we want some questions and thoughts on what you would like
 to learn more about concerning this topic.

So please join us on Monday Night.

Joyce