[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's Question Your most valuable tool.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 23:16:36 UTC 2010

I have more then one of these tools that I can't live without.
1. tactile tape measure paid $5.
2. Large needle threaders I use for sewing on my machine or hand  sewing.
paid $5 for I am not sure if 4 or 5 came together, but that  included
shipping.

3. I have to go and buy more of the knitting needle sizing thingy.  I  have
2 of them somewhere in the house, but need a couple of more to put in
places like you suggested.
and
4 I use my color identifier  much more since I purchased the newer one
last year at convention.  Itt was well worth my upgrade.  I believe I  paid
around $200 for it.  It also has a button on it that let's me know if  the
lights are on or off in the room I am in.  That is worth all that I  paid for it
because I don't have to listen to my dh lecture me about leaving  lights on
all night.  I simply tell him I did not put them on, but I still  get the
lecture.  The lights go on only when I have company or when I sit  on the
babies.  then they put them on.

Joyce