[Nfb-krafters-korner] This Small World

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Aug 1 12:45:07 UTC 2010

Audrey, the publicity your show received is well deserved and that is
wonderful! Just keep on going, and there will be more shows for you and your
fiber arts/costume designing friends in the future. Never quit! The rewards
come. I admire you so much and love your sense of adventure in everything
you do. Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com