[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo and Stick Weaving

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 3 18:52:01 UTC 2010

Hi Terrence,

Thank you for those explanations.  After reading it over once, I think I get
it.  However, I will have to give it a try to see if I really get it.
Thanks so much for writing this up.  I've always been fascinated with braids
and knots.  I hope that at some point, the knot class can be repeated and
that I can fit it into my schedule...and if you teach either of these
classes, I hope to be able to fit it in as well.

Again, thanks!
Annette