[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo and Stick Weaving

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 16:49:15 UTC 2010

The directions got to the list.  I would love to have you do the class  on
the weekend.Saturdays are good except for the 3rd Saturday of the  month.  I
am the chapter president of a local NFB chapter.  How   about if I send you
some dates to pick out in September or October.  We  like to be able to
post the classes on the website at least 4 or 5 weeks before  the class begins.
 What time are you thinking about starting it.  Just  let me know if you
are telling me in your time or Eastern time.  Sundays  are doable, but then
you lose possible interested students do to church  timing.

Sunday evenings work for folks, but I can't do them as ONLY IF IT IS EARLY
AS my husband, John's only day off is Sunday and Sunday night is kick back
eat  supper and talk about all the things that happened during the week.  He
 works 2 jobs during the week and right now only 1 job on Sunday.  So you
get the picture.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)