[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 3 19:30:12 UTC 2010

Hey Eileen,

I really enjoyed the Monday chat, and I can really relate to the Goodwill
bag. I must say, Eileen is a very good teacher and the helpful comments from
Joyce is as good as it gets. In saying that I can not say I am really at my
end with cast on or off or whatever. I never thought it was from my fingers
and my disease. I did go bigger with larger. Fatter needles, and I have
completed the cast on and knitted 4 rows, but still not pleased and do not
know if I am able to knit. It is of no fault of the teaching. I appreciate
all the additional time for help, however, my days are so full with so many
things I am responsible for it is difficult to get the extra time. Hope I am
not making excuses, but when I hear what is ahead and I can not master the
simple, please do not teach me the rib or steak stitch. Just wanted to
explain, and I will keep at it but I guess I am a slower learner.

Terry Knox