[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Yarn.com Recommends

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 19:53:29 UTC 2010

Webs is what I gave you and that is where you purchased your yarn.

I order from their website and or call them when I am looking for something
 particular.    I have not had any problems with their website in  the past.

I have been up to Pattern Works in New Hamphshire too.  They are a  great
bunch of folks and very helpful, too.  I have not ordered from  Patternwork
website so can't make any comments on the website.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)