[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo and Stick Weaving

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 22:18:09 UTC 2010

Sure; let me know what dates look good and I'll see what works.  Right
now my Sep. and Oct. are wide open except for the 1st Saturday in
October, which is the state NFB convention here in Anchorage.  As to
time, on the weekends I can be totally flexible since I'm not
constrained by work.

Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane