[Nfb-krafters-korner] any potters please reply

Jeannie Nylander jeannien at centurytel.net
Thu Aug 5 00:53:36 UTC 2010

hi there.
my name is jeannie nylander  I am a potter and newly blind as of six week ago. I have had surgery to have my eyes taken out , I seem to be starting things all over again.  I need someone to talk art and pottery with.  was a landscape painter before this situation happened. I loved studding color theory. I feel so lost without colors. I am in no more pain I am just starting to total darkness.  I do not under stand how to use this web site is there a place where we can talk on line?  Or do I need to email people?  This computer stuff drives me nuts.   help... email me at  jeannien at centurytel.net