[Nfb-krafters-korner] any potters please reply

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Aug 5 01:22:29 UTC 2010

I have sent Jeannie an email and my phone number. I would love to talk art
any time as that is what I am interested in - Fine Art. I understand how she
must feel, as art is deep in the soul and loss of sight does not take away
the ability to create again. We just have to learn new ways to do it.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com