[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help please

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 04:11:31 UTC 2010

Joyce,
I collected several plastic containers like butter dishes, yogurt, etc. and
then you can put the plastic bag or bottle with the bar code in the
container with the beads.
Another way is there are plastic boxes which have dividers in them. If you
keep the box level...the seed beads will stay in the right compartment. Then
you can label the top. Yet another idea is to go to a dollar store and find
a small unit with drawers. I have one that is about 8 inches high and it has
3 drawers. I can put the bar label on the outside of the drawer and they
store well in cupboards or on the ocounter. The other nice thing is that
when I go to bead...I can then just take that set of drawers and use it to
help me keep the beads organize. When I go to grab for another type of seed
bead...ZI close the drawer, so they don't mix.
Just some ideas.
Theresa