[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Bead Storage

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 9 14:10:28 UTC 2010

I also have one of the traveling kind of box that hold the individual little
tic tac style of boxes inside of it. there are 4 vertical rows each olding 8
of the boxes; there is a middle row that holds a center box  horizontaly and
it is as wide as two of the rows. There are also spaces for several more of
the boxes that are smaller yet. I have 12 of those ones, too. So this is a
really nice storage space for smaller amounts of beads and for taking on a
trip. I got mine at JoAnns I believe. I have a "thing" for containers and
storage items! I could get lost in the container department of any store
that sells them very easily...touching and opening, and feeling them all.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com