[Nfb-krafters-korner] general question

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Aug 8 11:20:35 UTC 2010

Good to know, as I thought I must have deleted myself from the list by
accident as it is usually a bit more active. Must have been the nice day! I
worked all day beside the computer, as I was doing beadwork and at the end
of the day I thought I might have missed something.  smile.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com