[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seed Bead Storage

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Mon Aug 9 01:18:15 UTC 2010

They actually have plastic boxes you can buy in a box that  look like tic
tac boxes that is what I use for my beads. I find it is easy to put whatever
labels I need on them. they are a sinch to remove the entire lid from the
top and scoop beads back into them. There are actually  holders and travel
carriers designed to fit several compartments of these tic tac like boxes.