[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheting with beads

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 9 16:23:49 UTC 2010

Lori, Thanks for the info.  I am interested in crochet beading too, so I
will check out the sites.  Don't tell Henrietta, but I went to a sidewalk
sale while I was on vacation last week and found bead spinners and I bought
one for each of us.  I haven't seen her yet so she doesn't know.  They were
marked twenty dollars but on sale for five, and included beads, thread and
findings for a few

Carolprojects.