[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper Airplanes

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 14 15:02:31 UTC 2010

Joyce,

To add to your story about the grandkids looking for directions on making
paper airplanes...

Those page a day calendars have a paper air plane version in which each page
has the pattern for a different airplane.

A couple Christmas' ago, I gave one to my brother-in-law for his office.

Dixie

~ @-> ~ <-@ ~
JEREMIAH 35: 15 "I have also sent to you all My servants the prophets,
rising up early and sending them, saying, 'Turn now everyone from his evil
way, amend your doings, and do not go after other gods to serve them; then
you will dwell in the land which I have given you and your fathers.' But you
have not inclined your ear, nor obeyed Me. 16 "Surely the sons of Jonadab
the son of Rechab have performed the commandment of their father, which he
commanded them, but this people has not obeyed Me." ' 17 "Therefore thus
says the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel: 'Behold, I will bring on
Judah and on all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the doom that I have
pronounced against them; because I have spoken to them but they have not
heard, and I have called to them but they have not answered.' "

Did you know?
Only 1% of Americans serve in our military, but, they need 100% of our
support.  Commit an act of kindness for a military family.  ~Dr. Biden