[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Resource

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 14 16:35:47 UTC 2010

Great find.  It has been a while since I've look for websites that have good
written instructions.  I've always been fascinated by origami, and really
got into it about 10 years ago when my daughter wanted an angel theme for a
July birthday party.  Because it was impossible to find Angel items in July,
I learned to make Origami angels, and hung them from the strings on the
helium filled balloons.  I then used blue paper table cloths and stamped
white angels and stenciled clouds.  It was one of the easiest party themes I
did.  Now the detective party was a different case.  Not a piece of origami,
but a lot of brain power.

Annette