[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Resource

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 10:08:37 UTC 2010

Hey there Annette,
I think that site does also have an angel on it, coincidentally.  I haven't done that yet.  I actually plan to pick up some dedicated origami paper sometime soon and try some things with that.
Something similar to the box on that site was used as a small gift box at a Christmas thing I was at last year; they made both the box and lid out of origami, no folding.  I plan to start doing some boxes like that myself when I need to wrap stuff; simpler than trying to cut & tape wrapping paper (which is far from my strong suit.)

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6