[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Books/patterns that might be of interest...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Aug 14 17:25:33 UTC 2010

Hi folks:

Just in case some of you are not aware, there is a web site, www.lulu.com that sells & publishes books.  I've purchased .PDF's from them in the past so know they are a reliable business.

Anyway, I checked on there today and found they have variety of knitting selections that can be purchased & downloaded in either an E-pub or .PDF format.  The one thing I'm not certain of is that some of the .PDF's are for use with Adobe Digital Editions and I'm not sure if with the free Adobe reader software I have I'd be able to still access these titles if I were to buy them.  Does any one know what the difference is?  If you want to check out what they have here is the link:

http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?fSearch=knitting+patterns&fKeywords=&fSearchData%5Bsearch_forum%5D=-1&fSearchData%5Bsearch_cat%5D=2&fSearchData%5Bshow_results%5D=topics&fSearchData%5Breturn_chars%5D=200&fSearchData%5Bsearch_keywords%5D=&fSearchData%5Bkeys%5D=&fSearchData%5Bheader_search%5D=true&fSearchData%5Bsearch%5D=&fSearchData%5Blocale%5D=&fSearchData%5Bsitesearch%5D=lulu.com&fSearchData%5Bq%5D=&fSearchData%5BfListingClass%5D=5&fSearchData%5BfSearch%5D=knitting+patterns&reviewsFilter=&publishDate=&fSort=&fListingClass=5&fListingCategory=&showingSubPanels=&fPageNumber=2

Eileen