[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Books/patterns that might be ofinterest...

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat Aug 14 19:01:09 UTC 2010

I have not been able to access the Adobe Digital Editions. The software is
still free and if you try to open one of these books it will require you to
update your software. Do not do that.

Cindy

s&fKeywords=&fSearchData%5Bsearch_forum%5D=-1&fSearchData%5Bsearch_cat%5D=2&
fSearchData%5Bshow_results%5D=topics&fSearchData%5Breturn_chars%5D=200&fSear
chData%5Bsearch_keywords%5D=&fSearchData%5Bkeys%5D=&fSearchData%5Bheader_sea
rch%5D=true&fSearchData%5Bsearch%5D=&fSearchData%5Blocale%5D=&fSearchData%5B
sitesearch%5D=lulu.com&fSearchData%5Bq%5D=&fSearchData%5BfListingClass%5D=5&
fSearchData%5BfSearch%5D=knitting+patterns&reviewsFilter=&publishDate=&fSort
=&fListingClass=5&fListingCategory=&showingSubPanels=&fPageNumber=2

Eileen