[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about a title for the website

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 01:36:19 UTC 2010

I would suggest you keep it as Safety Pin Beading.  There is a lot of
safety pin stuff that can be done.  This is just putting the beads on a  safety
pin in a certain order and then putting a number of the safety pins
together to make the item up.

It does not have stitches involved nor thread an needles.

I have been finding a lot of patterns [a lot that are not accessible to the
 blind][as they use charts], but I am hoping by contacting the websites
that more  patterns will be put into words.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)