[Nfb-krafters-korner] NLS and craft books

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 21:10:54 UTC 2010

Joyce:

Any book's I've mentioned are downloadable.

I have two different folders on my computer, one for the Digital Talking
books, and the second for Web Braille titles.  Both of these folders I
created under my documents folder and depending on what I download will
direct the file(s) to go to the correct folder.

The DTB's are automatically saved with the author name & title so I don't
change that.  For Web Braille books, I type in the book title followed by
the volume number; like V01, V02, v03, etc so I know exactly if a title has
more than one or only one volume to it.  If I did not change the file name,
it would just save as the book number like a BR12345 type number plus the
volume number.

Eileen