[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hobby Lobby On-Line.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Aug 20 00:13:06 UTC 2010

Hi Folks:

I never knew that Hobby Lobby had an on-line web site to purchase from or at least I never thought to look until today.  They have quite a variety of different crafting supplies that some of you might find helpful.  Every thing from yarn for knitting & crochet, beading supplies, doll making, shells, lots of stuff.  There is no Hobby Lobby in my area so I'm not familiar with exactly all they carry and found the web site to have a ton of different stuff.  They even have an assortment pack of Chinelle Pipe Cleaners in Bright shades for about $2.99 for 100 stems.  If you are interested, the web site is:

http://www.hobbylobby.com/

Eileen