[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Day for Me

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Aug 21 01:17:42 UTC 2010

Thanks for sharing your experience with the CCTV. I am so grateful that it
works for me right now. So thankful to have them.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND everyone. I plan to go buy some YARN at JoAnns on
Sunday with my discount. My daughter gave me a $50. gift certificate for
Michaels, too, so I plan to buy some cones of cotton yarn with it. Also,
need to buy some E-6000 since mine is lost. Can't live without my E-6000!!!
Happy Krafting!
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com