[Nfb-krafters-korner] introduction

maria aka bubby bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:09:03 UTC 2010

Hi.

My name is Maria.  I am totally blind, 38 and live in australia.

I am happily married and love crafting. at the moment i'm having a go at
knitting a blanket with circular needles.  So far it seems to be working
out.

God bless, Maria and karly from australia.
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972
msn bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
same for email.