[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Calendar Girl

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 23 18:01:06 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Lynda Lambert
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 1:58 PM
Subject: Calendar Girl

Hi Everyone.
I forgot to tell you that a member of the Krafters-Korner (ME) will be a calendar girl for 2011. Yes, ilt is true! (smile) I was notified last week that I will be featured as one of the 12 months of a calendar that is published each year by the Susquehanna Blind Association, in Pennsylvania. The photographer came a couple of weeks ago and visited me and did a photo shoot of me with my pottery, in my studio working on pots, and at my CCTV doing beadwork.

I will tell you how you can get a calendar, if you want one. They are large print calendars, and this one will be available in November, 2011. Here is how to do it:

Order from: Lindsay Fauth

Marketing Coordinator

Susquehanna Association

for the Blind and Vision Impaired

244 N. Queen Street

Lancaster, Pa 17603

(p): 717.291.5951 x111

(f): 717.291.9183

lfauth at sabvi.com

Lynda Lambert, Calendar Girl (smile)

"I drank the silence of God from a spring in the woods."
_Georg Trakl, Austrian poet

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com