[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Calendar Girl

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 24 16:03:36 UTC 2010

Linda;
If this is a 2011 calendar, then they should be available in November of 2010, right?
Congratulations!
Are they all from your state?
How did they find you.  We have many others who would qualify if it is for the whole US.  Let us know about the qualifications.  Miss jam and bead would bee a good example. I am talking about Laurie, if you did not know.

Terry P.