[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's Paper Flower discussion

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 03:02:00 UTC 2010

We had a great group of folks at the chat tonight.  I would like to  send
out a big "Thank  You" to Terry Knox, Dixie Sanders and Cindy Zimmer  for
their instructions of making paper flowers.  They all did a fantastic  job and
shared great ideas from basic to different variations.

I hope you don't mind all my questions.  Maybe I should learn to keep  my
mouth shut and let others ask questions, but those questions just pop up in
my mind and I ask them.

Let's hear about the flowers everyone makes.

*** Next Monday Night Chat will be a discussion on Making Paper Air  Planes!

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)