[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Calendar Girl

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Aug 24 18:53:46 UTC 2010

Yes, the calendar is available in November 2010...and it is a 2011 calendar.

A photographer/writer who works at the  school I had attended in Pittsburgh,
for personal adjustment to blindness, did a photo shoot and entered my
photos and bio to the blind rehab organization that makes the calendar. I
think it is for blind people associated with blind rehab in PA, but not sure
on that.  Two others from the school were selected and one is a blind
rapper, don't know who the other one is yet. I just received word last week
my photo was selected for the calendar for 2011. I would think that most
states would have something like this going on, through their associations,
but I don't know.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com