[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading question

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 23:28:27 UTC 2010

Hi all -- especially Laurie, the beader extraordinaire...
I am wondering if you are going to ever repeat the snowflake class as I
never did finish my snowflake when I listened to it last time -- or if you
aren't, could I get a copy of the instructions and maybe the recording if it
is still available?
I was a little frustrated at not finishing it as it sounded simple enough --
but my fingers are arthritic and so I kept dropping beads and letting go of
threads -- but I still want to master it, if for no other reason than to use
up all the beads I bought.
I have a lot of seed beads.

Also, for a novice, what other class would you recommend?
Thanx.
--le