[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading question

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Aug 25 13:59:44 UTC 2010

La;
I am in the same boat.  I have a partial sample and braille directions.  If I were you, try to make it with 4 mm perls.  That is what I did.  They will be nice for a tree or for a wall hanging.  We have a fabric wall at work, so when I ever find the time, I hope to make some to decorate the walls in the office.  We need a change of decorations.  They would be nice to hang on garland, too.
Just remember, those who are multi handicapped, like you, me and many more, can always impravize and use larger beads.  Our outcome will be larger.  After practice, who knows, we might be able to grasp a size 6 sead bead.  We just have to try.  Try many things and see what we are best at.  Never give up.

Terry P.