[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading needles for Fireline

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 25 15:51:22 UTC 2010

Can someone help me. I was working on my encrusted beadwork piece and my last needle broke. The package that it came from said:  Beadsmith, Beading, Size 12...I have a ton of other "beading needles" here but none of them have a large enough eye to use the FireLine that I use for beading. I did buy the Beadsmith  "Big eye  Beading needles" recently, but cannot figure out what to even do with them...cannot even see an eye in them - can someone tell me what you use for beading with Fireline?
Help....I am nearly finished with this piece, and now frustrated as I cannot continue without needle that works.

Lynda Lambert aka River Woman

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com